Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Zaron Healthy Glow Oil Control Foundation Review.

Hello Beauties,

Welcome to the month of june month of Gracie I miss all my reader I love you all .


So guest what I found ?


I was on a hunt to find an affordable foundation that can work with our hot/ humid Nigerian weather . I found Zaron Healthy glow Oil control Foundation, a Nigerian brand and I decided to give it a trial.So i tired it on one of my muse and  I was able to make my decisions. Keep reading to find out my verdict.




NOTE : I USED ONLY FOUNDATION ON THIS FACE NO CONCEALER

It has a Medium/Full coverage . Its very buildable
It is blendable , it dries to a matte but not powdery finish. formula looks fresh, feels natural and controls excess oil.
For combination-to-oily skin.
It has SPF 30
It has a lovely smell
You can use a stippling brush or beauty blender to apply
It doesn’t come in Darker shades yet
It dries to quick so you have to work fast
It oxidate just a little bit, looks bright when freshly applied on the face but after blending it sits perfectly.

Verdict

It has all the qualities I want in a foundation – Coverage , formulae, doesn’t move,reliable and affordable.

Foundation Shades Guide


It cost N4750 and its sold in all Zaron stores Nationwide .Click HERE to view Distributor near you.

2 Alhaji Kanike Street off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi

01-4545472

info@zaron.com.ng

Have you tried the new Zaron Foundation ? what are your thoughts ? I would love to hear from you.

OTHER PLACES YOU’LL FIND ME

Instagram: hormaposhmakeover
Twitter: hormallyd
Facebook : hormaposhmakeover

Xoxo

Till next post

#CORRECTUSEOFFOUNDATION
#DOSANDDONTS

Kisses.

1 comment:

MARYAM said...

In kurulus osman season 3 in hindi Turgut realizes that the only solution is to run away and runs away with Kosses. Nikola begins to follow them into the forest. Turgut asks Kosses to return to his castle and bring soldiers to save kurulus osman season 3 in hindi. After a long war, the Mongols capture Osman. Nikola captures Turgut, but Kosses and his soldiers rescue him. Geyhatu says Osman will die soon and takes him away. Bala and Malhun ask the Beys for support to kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
Geyhatu says the horses will run over the Turks. Osman says he is not afraid of death and waits for Geyhatu’s arrival. Alemshah realizes that Osman’s wives are trying to do something secretly and asks Gunduz to do something about it urgently. Gunduz agrees to banish Bala and Malhun from the tribe. Kosses attacks the Mongols with thenew soldiers he brought from the castle. Turgut uses this opportunity and saves Osman’s life kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
Go and Watch the Latest Episode kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
Only on our kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.